Death of Indo-Fijian woman Monika Chetty still mysterious, Australian government announced $ 500,000 reward – mystery of death of Indo-Fijian nurse Monica has not been revealed even after 6 years

The investigation is still ongoing into the mysterious death of a nurse

Melbourne:

Australian investigators have yet to solve the mysterious death of Indo-Fijian woman Monica Chetty in 2014. Investigators are still waiting for a big clue. A senior official said this on Friday. The government of New South Wales recently announced a huge reward of 5 lakhs for providing information to address this issue. Even after that, no information has yet been found regarding Monica Chetty’s death.

In January 2014, Monica Chetty was found alive in the bush of West Haxton, about 40 km west of Sydney. About 5-10 days later, he was burned with acid. He died in hospital after about a month.

A spokesman for NSW Police said today investigations are ongoing and no arrests have been made in the case to date. The spokesperson confirmed that a judicial inquiry is underway in the next one or two weeks into the nurse’s death.

Announcing an A $ 5million bounty for informants of the case, Police and Emergency Services Minister David Elliott said earlier this month that the announcement of the award was an important announcement in the death of Monica Chetty, the main investigators. I hope to have information.

He said it had been more than 6 years since Monica Chetty’s suspicious death. This incident rocked the whole community and we all want to know how this crime happened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: