New Delhi: To occupy the land of India Greed was shown by Pakistan during the Kargil War of 1999 and how this greed overwhelmed the Pakistani army. This was revealed by Nawaz Sharif, the same former Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif revealed for the first time that during the Kargil War, Pakistan’s soldiers were hungry and thirsty and did not even have weapons to fight. This is the truth of Pakistan he has veiled about so far.
“Some Pakistan generals are responsible for the deaths of soldiers”
In recent days, Nawaz Sharif has made big accusations against the Pakistani army and the head of the Pakistani army and has now told the truth about the Kargil war. Nawaz Sharif was the prime minister of Pakistan during the 1999 Kargil War and General Pervez Musharraf was the leader of the Pakistan army. According to Nawaz Sharif, some Pakistan generals were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Pakistani soldiers in the Kargil War. But 21 years later, why did Nawaz Sharif decide to tell the truth about Kargil?
Nawaz Sharif’s change of heart?
Nawaz Sharif hasn’t changed her heart and you wouldn’t think she will tell the whole truth about Pakistan. In the year 1999, the Pakistani army was fraudulently occupying the Indian place on the peaks of the Kargil. Its architects at that time were Nawaz Sharif and General Pervez Musharraf. In a sense, the entire Kargil War operation was a joint venture between Nawaz Sharif and General Pervez Musharraf. However, as an intelligent leader, Nawaz Sharif described the Kargil War as a plan of General Pervez Musharraf. And if the Pakistani army had managed to keep possession of the peaks of the Kargil, it is possible that Nawaz Sharif would have taken the credit today.
5 Big Things of Kargil War
Let us now tell you five big things of Kargil War –
– 21 In May 1999 years ago, Pakistani soldiers made terrorists How Kargil was infiltrated. Pakistani soldiers have conquered the peaks of Kargil on the Indian border.
– He wanted to take control of the national highway connecting Srinagar to Leh. This highway is in a sense the lifeline of Jammu and Kashmir.
– If this happened at that time, no supplies could reach the Indian army stationed in Siachen and this area would be completely cut off from the rest of the country.
– The Bofors cannon was first used in the Battle of Kargil and caused a lot of damage to the Pakistani army. In the Kargil War which lasted for more than 60 days, the Bofors cannons fired about two and a half million rounds. It is said that for the first time since World War II, so many shots were fired in one war.
– But after nearly two months of fighting and 527 martyrdom of soldiers, the Indian army freed its territory from the occupation of Pakistan. India has won this battle with Pakistan.
26 After the end of the war in July 1999 the many of Kargil The bodies of Pakistani soldiers were present on the peaks. However, Pakistan later refused to accept the bodies of its soldiers and the Indian army buried the bodies of these Pakistani soldiers according to its military traditions.